Monday, July 27, 2009

Chase's Party

I know these are super late but I still wanted to post pictures from his party. Since he likes trucks I went with a construction theme and we bought the sandbox for him for his birthday.

The construction site.
Our neighbor works for Volvo and dropped this off for Chase a few days before his party. He didn't even know my theme so it worked out great!!


The supervisors - that's all they really do anyway right?!
Getting to work.


I had to pry the adults away from the Roddick/Federer tennis match to sing happy birthday!
I think I like it...



I really like it!!
Thanks everyone for my presents!
I still can't believe our little boy is one!!!

4 comments:

Don and Barb said...

WHO CARES if they're late? Such cute pictures, and the theme was really cool! Just what little boys would like. It is hard to believe he's already ONE, even w/all of his parties!
We continue to pray for you all daily, and miss having you close enough to run see more often! Get ready for November! :-)
Love ya'll!

Cara said...

I love a good themed party....very cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did for Chase's party! You do such a great job at party-planning. Wish you lived closer--I would hire you out to help with Brooke's birthday! :) You look great, by the way!! Love, Allison

Laurie Z said...

I know this is late, but I'm behind! Happy 1st birthday to Chase-- seriously I cannot believe he's already one! Time flies doesn't it?!